Women in Research (WIRe) has launched a new, invitation-only WIRexec Membership program. As a WIRexec member, you will be in the front row of exclusive access to career and business changing opportunities that will bolster you as a leader in your field. In addition to all the reasons you’re involved in WIRe’s wider community network of female researchers, you will now have a group of peers and programs developed specifically with the executive in mind.
WIRexec Membership Benefits:
Exclusive collaboration opportunities with your peer female research executives, both in-person and online, such as:
- Quarterly in person in market meet-ups moderated by industry leading female execs (Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, New York, London, Amsterdam, Sydney)
- Access to the WIRexec member forum, with contact information, to help you network, build partnerships and expand your outreach
- Login to a private forum designed for you and your peers to exchange information and discuss ideas
- “Early bird” invitation to the bi-annual WIRexec Summits (membership does not include Summit registration or travel fees)
- Special promotional packages for posting to the worldwide WIRe job board
- Discounted and/or free passes to market research and insights industry events, such as IIEX, ESOMAR and MRS conferences (This benefit is not transferrable)
- Early notification of select public speaking and publishing opportunities in our field
- Preferential consideration for WIRe-curated thought leadership and speaking opportunities (offline and online)
- Access to the Founders Advisory Board
- Access to bid and RFP distribution list for women-owned companies and corporate donors
- Access to database listings of female freelancers, with specialties including market research as well as broader business skills like design, marketing, finance and more
- Access to database listings searchable by research type and specialty
- Peer-to-peer content review opportunities for your speaking proposals, published articles and other thought leadership material
- Through a WIRexec membership, you are supporting female business owners and executives who are driving the future of research.
For more information about the WIRexec programs and membership, please contact Kristin Luck at firstname.lastname@example.org.